8 Nov 2007

Yesterday I was reading the London Paper (yes, the free tabloid one) where I found a column titled "The Columnist" the purpose of which is to invite people generally to write about anything on earth that they feel others should read and know about. The idea is win-win situation for both the writer and the newspaper; the writer is happy to find a place where the world can read his thoughts and the paper is overjoyed since the contents can be published for free.

I thought I could borrow the idea for this site. However since I am not a newspaper and therefore not a very prominent one, I would instead begin with writing for myself and thereon will invite friends and people I know to write for us all: Sharing knowledge for the mankind.

With this game plan I am beginning to write this blog.

(8th November, 2007)

No comments: